ATEX Digital Manometer 355
- Zero function allows to set any value as a new zero reference
- Pressure can be indicated in bar, mbar/hPa, MPa, PSI, kp/cm² and (m)H₂O
- Integrated logging, incl. ambient temperature
- Battery life for several years continuous logging.
- PTB 05 ATEX 2012 and IECEx PTB 13.0028X
- II 2G Ex ia IIC T4 Gb
Capacity & performance
|Operating temperature||0-50° C|
|Pressure connection tread||¼” G|
|Power supply||3,6V Lithium Battery|
|Long Therm Stability||±0,1mbar|
Weight & dimensions
|Gross weight||400 g|
The digital manometer (0-700 bar) is an autonomous battery powered instrument with digital display, designed to record pressure and temperature over long periods. The manometer is approved per IECEx for use in hazardous areas. The pressure measures and displays once per second (shortest interval). The top display indicates the actual pressure, the bottom display shows the record status
Rental per day*
*Please ask for a quotation on long term rentals.
Accessories and consumption materials should be expected.
Contact us for a free 30 minute consultation, about your requirements and a solution.