ATEX Flush unit 039, 254
- Articulated wheels mounted for site mobility.
- Independent of site services.
- Various temperature and pressure options.
- Visual differential pressure indicator.
- Strong protective frames.
- Drip tray fitted as standard.
- Relief valve set to 150 bar.
- Marking: Ex II 3G Exp IIB T3 / Zone 2
Capacity & performance
|Circular flow rate||50 l/min|
|Pulsation / circular Pres||0 – 150 bar|
|Tank capacity||90 l|
|Oil temperature||0-75 0C|
|Filter capacity||3 μ ß 200|
Weight & dimensions
|Gross Weight||55 /120 kg|
The unit is driven by a 400 V 16 A EXD electrical motor. The unit is able to periodically generate pulsed flow conditions to the system, controlled by an automatic valve. The unit is able to operate with pipe dimensions from 3/8” to 1 1/4”, and provide a level of cleanliness better than ISO4406 Class 14/11 or Nas 1638 Class 5.
Rental per day*
*Please ask for a quotation on long term rentals.
Accessories and consumption materials should be expected.
Contact us for a free 30 minute consultation, about your requirements and a solution.