Chemical hose 003
- Light weight high pressure hose easy and safe to rig up.
- Controlled leak options.
- Independent of site services.
- Strong protective galvanized plate safety wire.
- Protective safety sock is fitted as standard.
- Chemical resistance of aggressive fluids.
- O-ring is fitted at female endconnector.
- Connections manufactured in ANSI 316 materials.
Capacity & performance
|Flow capacity||0-150 l/min at 1 cSt|
|Max pressure||275 Bar|
|In-/out let port||¾” BSP male/female|
|Minimum bend radius||300 mm.|
Weight & dimensions
|Tara weight||20 kg|
The OTS high pressure acid hose is mainly used in acid/descaling applications where safety and high pressure issues are in focus. Construction: Fluorinated ethylene-propylene polymer inner core tube, high strength wire reinforced with a polyurethane outer cover. The connections are manufactured in ANSI 316 and the female connector is fitted with a viton O-ring. A strong and protective plait wire with a built-in security option of fastening the hose. Surrounding the safety wire a light weight hose (a sock) is placed to protect the inner hose and secure that potential leakage from the inner tube is collected. Typical Application: FEP inner core offers exceptional chemical resistance for applications with aggressive fluids.
Rental per day*
*Please ask for a quotation on long term rentals.
Accessories and consumption materials should be expected.