Drying unit 336
- Suitable for operation in safe area
- Variable pressure and flow options
- Articulated wheels mounted for site mobility
- Forklift facility
- Independent of site services
- Safety Relief fitted as standard
- Pressure gauge fitted as standard
- Emergency switch fitted as standard
- Adjustable pressure regulating valve
- Stainless steel protective frame
Capacity & performance
|Max. pressure||7,5 bar|
|Max. pressure dew point||-40°C|
|Outlet port||½”& 2”BSP|
|Max. noise level (ISO 2151)||65 db(A)|
|Airflow rate||1000 l/min|
Weight & dimensions
|Gross Weight||447 Kg.|
The Air Purge/Drying Unit is integrated with a CX7P Screw compressor which is air-cooled and is powered by a 400V 50Hz, 7,5Kw electrical motor. The compressor is built into a sound proved cabinet integrated with air regulator, pressure relief, start/stop switch and emergency function. The unit also included a cold-regenerated absorptions-dryer which is constructed to removal of the moistness from compressor air down to dew point below -40°C. Final the unit is fitted with a 3 micron filter on outlet port which secures a 100% clean and dry air to system.
Rental per day*
*Please ask for a quotation on long term rentals.
Accessories and consumption materials should be expected.