- Compact and lightweight unit.
- Variable flow and pressure options
- 1” 60° BSP male connections
- 9” filter element"
- Stainless SS316 steel drip trays fitted as standard
- Skid mounted and framed in stainless SS316 steel
- Dirt indicator for filter
Capacity & performance
|Flow capacity||0-265 L/min.|
|Max pressure||415 bar|
|Filter element||OTS Part no.: 13049, 13050, 13051|
|Max/Min temperatures||-29°C / 107°C|
Weight & dimensions
|Gross weight||15 kg|
The OTS filter unit is used mainly for off- & inline filtration of hydraulic and lubrication oil systems. As a supplement to in-line filters for providing cleanliness and filter life in dirt contaminated systems.
Rental per day*
*Please ask for a quotation on long term rentals.
Accessories and consumption materials should be expected.
Contact us for a free 30 minute consultation, about your requirements and a solution.