Flush unit 131
- Articulated wheels mounted for site mobility.
- Independent of site services.
- Various temperature and pressure options.
- Visual differential pressure indicator.
- Strong protective frames.
- Drip tray fitted as standard.
- Relief valve set to 200 bar.
- Integrated thermostat in the electrical heater.
Capacity & performance
|Cirk flow rate||50 l/min|
|Pulsation / cirk Pres||0 – 200 bar|
|Tank capacity||90 l|
|Oil temperature||0-80 0C|
|Filter capacity||3 μ ß 200|
Weight & dimensions
|Gross Weight||50 /120 kg|
The unit is driven by a 380 V, 16 A, electrical motor. The unit is able to periodically generate pulsed flow conditions controlled by a timer. The accumulator pressure (pulsation effect) is adjustable through a sensitive switch operating from 0-200 bar. The unit is able to operate with pipe dimensions from 3/8 “ to 1 1/4”, and providing a level of cleanliness better than ISO 4406 class 14/11 or NAS 1638 class 5.
Rental per day*
*Please ask for a quotation on long term rentals.
Accessories and consumption materials should be expected.
Contact us for a free 30 minute consultation, about your requirements and a solution.