Oil change unit 7000141
- Compact size makes it easy to fit to most vessels
- Digital flow meters for accurate reading of filled hydraulic and gear oil
- Build in seawater-resistant aluminum and 316 stainless steel
- Off-line filtering for gear and hydraulic oil
- Wave compensated hose reels for operations in heavy weather
- Patented break-away devices which removes the risk for oil spills
- Approved design for DNV 2.7-1 with 5 emergency stops
Capacity & performance
|Power supply||400 V 63 Amp. 50 Hz|
|Gear oil capacity||1800 l|
|Hydraulic oil capacity||750 l|
|Waste oil capacity||2550 l|
|Umbilical length||2 x 120 m|
Weight & dimensions
|Gross weight||6300 Kg|
The compact oil conversion unit is designed in seawater resistant aluminum for optimizing the weight. It’s designed with two umbilical’s, it is hydraulic wave compensated by automatic tensioning including two patented umbilical brake away rescue and safety device systems. The oil reservoirs are integrated with filters and heaters for guarantying delivering of clean oil for the turbine gear, which it can deliver at 40 L/min. Furthermore, the unit have a waste oil pump installed for self-emptying at the harbor, pumping with 150 L/min. The unit can be operated safely by a remote control from the nacelle.
Rental per day*
*Please ask for a quotation on long term rentals.
Accessories and consumption materials should be expected.