Pump Unit 216
- Small unit suitable for small spaced areas
- Articulated wheels mounted for site mobility
- Extremely low maintenance requirement
- Ready for hook-up to air supply
- Fitted with ¼” high pressure connection
- Air control unit with pressure regulating valve
- Control pressure gauge and shut-off valve
- Viton seal package
Capacity & performance
|Air driven pressure||1-7 bar|
|Outlet pressure at 7 bar||413 bar|
Weight & dimensions
|Height||420mm / 1075 mm|
|Gross weight||56 kg|
The OTS Pressure Testing unit is pneumatically Powered. A compact unit suitable for small spaced areas and specifically designed, but not limited to, water, chemical, lube- & hydraulic oils for oil and gas production enhancement. The unit is constructed and approved to meet all requirements of hydrostatic pressure testing using oil or water and of different types of process systems; such as pipes, vessels, heat exchangers, coolers etc.
Rental per day*
*Please ask for a quotation on long term rentals.
Accessories and consumption materials should be expected.